What's new

Would love some critique on a recent location shoot

I'd love for you to post the pic in the thread (as opposed to a link), then I might comment.
 
I'd love for you to post the pic in the thread (as opposed to a link), then I might comment.

Sorry 'bout that, did the link not work? I didn't want to post all the pics, but was hoping for a comment on the lot.
 
You're much more likely to get comments if you post a few of your favorites (say.. 3-5).
 
I like the work. It was great seeing the whole shoot. Some shots are a lot stronger then others. Definitely young and creative.

Love & Bass
 
Okay, I went thru the link. Very interesting models and shots. Some very good and edgy. The only thing I would suggest on a series such as this, is to pick you best and ditch the rest. Meaning there are either too many similar shots or some that are not your best effort. It's easy to get bored with repetition. Skim it down. Remember, sometime less is more. Very nice otherwise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom