What's new

would love to hear anyones feedback ... ty

msndpendant

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$malik7.webp$malik2.webp$cc6.webp$coron3.webp
 
I like the second one the best. The colors really make for an eye catching shot.
 
ty... honestly I was quite surprised how it came out.. ;-)
 
I like the first three, but the model with the locomotive is nearly lost in the frame. Period shot is posed wrong for the period.
 
first - face too dark
second - a little too much processing and not sure composition works with looking at a cloud
third - you cut off the top of the hat
fourth - kill the vignetting and the boy gets lost in the background

Overall ... not bad.
 
I like #1 the best. Seems to be a good "standing tall" pose with respect to the building
but you really needed a reflector to lighten up the face. I try to remember to make sure the eye sockets arent dark .. Ie racoon eyes as ppl call it.
 
I like #1 the best. Seems to be a good "standing tall" pose with respect to the building
but you really needed a reflector to lighten up the face. I try to remember to make sure the eye sockets arent dark .. Ie racoon eyes as ppl call it.

I agree - in terms of composition, I like the first the best. Not that the others were bad, but that was the one that stood out. It's true about the raccoon eyes, but I'm a bit more distracted by how he's holding his arms because it kind of contradicts the pose. It's a very powerful position - to seem like he's as tall and straight as the buildings - but the way he's crossing his arms and sort of hunched into himself suggests shyness and insecurity. Plus his hand is right over his crotch and that's just kinda awkward ;)

I like the compositions of the others as well, just not crazy about the processing, especially the last two. It's too overwhelming - I can't not​ see the processing effects.
 
I like #1 the best. Seems to be a good "standing tall" pose with respect to the building
but you really needed a reflector to lighten up the face. I try to remember to make sure the eye sockets arent dark .. Ie racoon eyes as ppl call it.

I agree - in terms of composition, I like the first the best. Not that the others were bad, but that was the one that stood out. It's true about the raccoon eyes, but I'm a bit more distracted by how he's holding his arms because it kind of contradicts the pose. It's a very powerful position - to seem like he's as tall and straight as the buildings - but the way he's crossing his arms and sort of hunched into himself suggests shyness and insecurity. Plus his hand is right over his crotch and that's just kinda awkward ;)

I like the compositions of the others as well, just not crazy about the processing, especially the last two. It's too overwhelming - I can't not​ see the processing effects.
I thought it would have been better with his arms crossed, or thumbs in pants (fingers out) pockets.

I wasn't sure to comment about the hand over his crotch area ....but it did look awkward
 
I like #1 the best. Seems to be a good "standing tall" pose with respect to the building
but you really needed a reflector to lighten up the face. I try to remember to make sure the eye sockets arent dark .. Ie racoon eyes as ppl call it.

I agree - in terms of composition, I like the first the best. Not that the others were bad, but that was the one that stood out. It's true about the raccoon eyes, but I'm a bit more distracted by how he's holding his arms because it kind of contradicts the pose. It's a very powerful position - to seem like he's as tall and straight as the buildings - but the way he's crossing his arms and sort of hunched into himself suggests shyness and insecurity. Plus his hand is right over his crotch and that's just kinda awkward ;)

I like the compositions of the others as well, just not crazy about the processing, especially the last two. It's too overwhelming - I can't not​ see the processing effects.
I thought it would have been better with his arms crossed, or thumbs in pants (fingers out) pockets.

I wasn't sure to comment about the hand over his crotch area ....but it did look awkward

Yup, both arms crossed with a straight back, or thumbs in pockets would be better.

And the crotch - yeah, I'll go there ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom