Would you trust this site?

Wow, they responded to my email, LOL! They really won me over now! Here's their reply:

As much bad reviews as you see, it doesn't compare to as many satisfied
customers we have. We ship out over 3000 packages a day. It is your choice.

Thank You
--------------------------------
Email Department
Camera Addict

someone find the person responsible and give him a good beat up :p

but anyway, i wonder how people cannot even try a simple google before trusting a company blindly ...

What I don't understand is how is a "company" like this not investigated and shut down?
They are but there are acually so many of them it is a slow proccess as one is shut down they have already started 3 more :thumbdown: I say people just need to use causion and use trust worthy well known sites if its new to you check into it google it at least dont just send them your money ! and always check there sellers reviews at http://www.resellerratings.com/

According to the BBB, this name is registered under the parent company Broadway Photo. Wasnt Broadway exposed as some back-alley type company? No real store, just an address in an alley in NY. According to the BBB they use about 20 different names for the same company. I would stay away.

Wasn't it Broadway Photo that nearly got Happy Hour, I think I remember something on Off Topic Chat about that some time ago.

*EDIT*
Check that, the one in off topic was Bestpricecameras and a different user

and the Broadway Photo was a still yet diffrent thread from someone else I partisipated in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back