Wow...creepiest gif ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup... gonna be hard to trump that sickening little piece. Know anything about it? ....That truly is difficult to watch.

I don't know where it came from, or if it was like, staged or a joke or something; but it's definitely one of the most f'd up things I've ever seen...and I've seen some really....really....really f'd up stuff.

Only one response is applicable for that:

pedobear.png

Actually, I think this is from some creepy eastern European reality show thing. There was a YouTube video, but I think they yanked it.

A pedo tag could ruin your life. I'd take that down, if I were you, and delete post #7. You know this forum better than I, but I think you're playing with fire.

A pedo tag could ruin your life. I'd take that down, if I were you, and delete post #7. You know this forum better than I, but I think you're playing with fire.

I dissagree,Hes not actually acuseing any one in particular of bein a pedo and most ppl here know better than to tag somebody one just for sharing a comic vid thats addmittedly in bad taste,but its not freelunchs fault!Hes just showing usthis giff which is obviously a sketch of some kind done in comic fashon

well i agree with Freelunch so this is getting locked and the Gif removed (which would have been a little better being linked to rather than shown here in our off topic), this is hardly the subject of polite conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back