What's new

Wow, it's been a while!

Cloudwalker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Location
North Carolina
I logged in the other day to realize that I haven't been here since 2007. Yeah, I actually remembered my password...lol. Unfortunately, my picture taking hasn't gotten any better. Here's one that turned out to my satisfaction.

sunrise_010411_07_cf.jpg
 
Was this digital or film? Looking at it I get that wonderful Fuji Velvia feel from it with that super warm saturation. Great job! :thumbup:

Brian
 
Holy crap I was confused for a second. There's *ANOTHER* cloudwalker. Got it. :lol:

Beautiful colors :sillysmi:
Yea.....I did a double take also. lol
Very pretty color.
 
I am really warmed up; the dead tree says "only this much" ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom