What's new

WPPI Ticket

cali8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I didn't know where else to go with this question, but I saw a thread about WPPI so I thought I would try here. I have a ticket for the full WPPI convention. I won't be able to use it, and I would hate to see it go to waste. There are a couple of conditions though with the ticket. You can’t already be registered for WPPI (but you could give the pass to a friend). Registration doesn’t include a guest and you must stay at the MGM Grand Hotel to receive the free registration.
 
Is this still available?

thephotog24 @ yahoo . com

Thanks so much!
 
I am going to WPPI in Feb. I heard they also have the expo where you can get the camera gears for cheap price. Does anyone know how much I can get a Canon 5D Mark II there, will they charge sales tax or just cash deal?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom