Writing a photo book -- need an editor or two

eleganteye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm writing a photo book, a guide to nude photography. I'm looking for someone to look it over and give me some edits. let me know if anyone is interested and I'll give some details.

cover-pic-draft5.jpg

Okay i dont understand? I was expecting an online PDF Version to look over and note any mistakes we may find.

Okay i dont understand? I was expecting an online PDF Version to look over and note any mistakes we may find.

Hi William: good question, so let me clarify -- I'm not soliciting help from everyone at large, but plan to work with a couple of people who are interested and seem a good fit. -- As it seems you are, I will contact you via PM.

Still looking, anyone interested in helping with the current draft?

Last edited:
It looks like you found more than enough editors, so I'll just comment that you have some very beautiful images. I'm not much into studio nudes, but some of your work really stands out for me.

And Kathy and Zarma are amazing, I'd spend years shooting them and never feel like I've shot too much of them.

Still looking, anyone interested in helping with the current draft?

I would post this on photography-on-the.net in their Glamour/Nude section. You should have no problem getting professional minded shooters with actual experience to help with any edits. Certainly not a knock against anyone here, but I believe the quality there (as well as the eye that makes such work) is what you're looking for.

Are you looking for editing on the actual information or just on the writing? If it's the writing, I'd be more than glad to help with it.

I would post this on photography-on-the.net in their Glamour/Nude section. You should have no problem getting professional minded shooters with actual experience to help with any edits. Certainly not a knock against anyone here, but I believe the quality there (as well as the eye that makes such work) is what you're looking for.

Thanks. Takes 3 months & 500 posts before you can get access-- or submit for a portfolio review and wait 1 month+. so, until then...

Are you looking for editing on the actual information or just on the writing? If it's the writing, I'd be more than glad to help with it.

would prefer knowledge of both photography & writing OR superior mastery of one.

Thanks. Takes 3 months & 500 posts before you can get access-- or submit for a portfolio review and wait 1 month+. so, until then...

Oh wow, they must have changed their access requirements. Generally it was "show us a body of work and gain early access" - that sucks. I would still submit that you post a SFW version on their "People" section; more than a few of those who frequent G&N lurk outside its bounds so you should be able to get some competent criticism on the photography side.

EDIT: Actually it looks like their policy hasn't changed. The "up to four weeks" has always been there. You should be able to gain access in about a day (basically as soon as a mod logs on).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back