What's new

wrong on fewer levels....

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is a color 35mm shot of a shot I posted for fun recently so here it is again.

YOU CAN LOVE IT...YOU CAN HATE IT....YOU CAN CHANGE IN ANY WAY YOU WANT.... ... IT IS WHAT IT IS...
6d0om01.jpg
 
lol, it breaks so many 'rules'!

I LOVE IT!
 
That was the point on the first one as well... How much can a person do wrong lol. I did crop the worst of it out.

Funny thing this caty-wompus composition is beginning to grow on me. I might need to take it to an even more obsurd level.
 
except the crop, I cannot find too much wrong here anyway ... it is maybe obscene, perverted, but not wrong ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom