What's new

wrong on so many levels

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sorry I ate all the bananas didn't have any for the center piece... YOU CAN LOVE IT ..... YOU CAN HATE IT.... YOU CAN EVEN CHANGE IT ALL YOU WANT... JUST DONT CARP AT IT...RE EDITS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
4ktkp4l.jpg
 
Didn't do much, a little spotlight effect and selective colour adjustment. What do you think?

ps.jpg
 
Might I suggest upgrading the vase? :lol:

I don't know why, but I'm thinking a few gouges would make that look even better (that is to say, giving it the effect of having been developed from a scratched up negative).
 
Oh I know why it was printed from a negative.... If you want to mark it up be my guest. See how it looks and stick it up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom