What's new

Wrong

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ehh.

Destroyed_by_BloodPromiser.jpg
 
I don't know how you get awesome tones and colors like you do, but they seem pretty constant lately.
 
I like it... but it does feel like there is something missing... maybe it's just me though
 
I like the shot. But at the same time, I wonder if the shot would be any good if it weren't for the unusual colors. But hey, a lot of shots don't have one good element going for them, let alone multiple ones. So, good stuff, bud.
 
Nice capture...I too get the feeling though that something is missing. But just can't think of what it could be. So, it leaves me wondering. That said, awesome work.
 
Thanks. =)
And yeah, something is missing. I dunno, I guess it's like it's missing some kind of main emphasis? To me it almost looks like a background of a picture.
And, if I find the original, I'll post it.
 
I agree there is a lack of subject, but the lines of the trail make a decent substitute in my opinion. I'll admit without the colors I don't think it would be a good shot, but I think as it is, it's nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom