What's new

WTB a 70-200mm 2.8 lens for canon

DragonWolf

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Tempe AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for something on somewhat of a budget but will consider all offers. 3rd party lenses are good too please send pics and how much your looking to get to j.frye1331@gmail.com I can pay through PayPal. Would love to find one that could be delivered to me Wednesday June 27 in the am, yes I'm willing to pay for this service at a reasonable fee my zip code is 85282 hope to get some offers! Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom