flatflip TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 555 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2011 #1 Found one. Thanks. Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
osirus TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2007 Messages 310 Reaction score 3 Feb 21, 2011 #2 I have that lens but i just checked and it would cost me about $70 to ship it one business day to you... so for your price plus shipping it would be about the same as a new lens
I have that lens but i just checked and it would cost me about $70 to ship it one business day to you... so for your price plus shipping it would be about the same as a new lens
flatflip TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 555 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'm sorry, I only meant to ship it fast as in take it to the post office within 1 business day. I fixed the OP to make more sense.
I'm sorry, I only meant to ship it fast as in take it to the post office within 1 business day. I fixed the OP to make more sense.
quiddity TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2011 Messages 253 Reaction score 21 Location Frozen Tundra Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2011 #4 it's the handling charge
flatflip TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 555 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Still looking. Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
flatflip TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 555 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Found one. Thanks. Last edited: Feb 27, 2011