What's new

WTB Alien Bees B800

JohnnyWrench

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
315
Reaction score
117
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know these are on ebay used but thought I'd try here first. I don't care what color it is but it must be in good condition. I'd also be interested in a beauty dish to go with it. Anyone have one to sell?
 
Had no idea that was an option. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
 
I have one I'd be willing to part with. It's black.

Also have a Paul C Buff stand and 30x60 softbox to go with it if you're interested. Send me a PM.
 
Thanks to Browncoat for the nice B800. Quick shipping and well packed. I would definitely do business with you again. Might take you up on that stand and soft box in the next week or two. :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Thank you! Enjoy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom