What's new

wtb- calibrator, cheapish

I don't believe such a calibrator exists at that price point.
 
That's like saying, "I want to buy a Ferrari, but I only have $10,000". :meh:
 
I've seen used spyders go for that price. I'm not in business, so something like spyder is fine w/ me.
 
Color Munki Smile is the cheapest at about $100. Combine it with the Xrite Color Passport for shooting in the field and it's an inexpensive effort toward color workflow management. It at minimum gets you pointed in good directions. All this matters most if you can afford a wide gamut monitor so you can really see what you post. Xrite Color Passport will make white and color balance work best. It does automate adjusting color if you shoot RAW. If you are not shooting raw then you MUST do good white balance in the field else don't bother with anything. Color workflow is about maintaining profiles on camera, monitor, and printer after you've done everything to the images you shot.
 
I'm eyeing the spyder express 4.. it's about 80. dang.. i swear a few years ago when i got into photography, mine was $30 bucks. I'm always trying to save a dollar, but I'm really not finding it cheaper, or it's for sale in forums and people swarm to it like ants to honey. i suppose if I'm reeeeally patient.. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom