What's new

WTB cannon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L Lens!!!!!

TheCatch22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Hey guys im looking to buy a EF 16-35mm f/2.8L ultrawide zoom from canon, i am willing to pay up to 900$ for one used, so long as it was not purchased before 04 and you have reciepts proving so, or some other creditable source of information. please contact me by email or phone yaderboy24@yahoo.com is my email and 772-6443-4613 is my cell


cheers,

james
 
Hope you won't shoot anyone with your cannon ...
 
sorry I know my post did not really help anyone ;)

good luck in finding a lens. I really like ultrawide a lot.
 
Alex_B said:
sorry I know my post did not really help anyone ;)

good luck in finding a lens. I really like ultrawide a lot.

its ok man i felt like a noob when i realised what i wrote lol and i still cant fix the title :lol: but hey cut me some slack it was like 2am i posted and i still ahve not slept >_<!
 
i got a the lens today now we are about to get naked togther :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom