What's new

WTB Canon 1.4x II Teleconverter

Mitica100

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
9,914
Reaction score
134
Location
Ahwatukee, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to get this in good condition. Must be Mark II or Mark III and Canon.

Let me know if you have it and how much.

Thanks.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
*bump*
 
You won't get hold of an M3 yet - they've not even hit the shops - due out in December (17th I think) and I'd expect the used market to take at least a month after that to really get started.
The M2 market might pick up then - but you'll most likely be looking at higher prices as their new rarity (upgrades put the old out of production) and the fact that many selling will be looking to upgrade.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom