What's new

WTB Canon 50mm 1.8

VltnDennis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the tittle states im looking for a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II , lmk
 
Well, it's just about the least expensive lens in the Canon Lineup. You really can't do much better than the list price. Personally I'd buy one new, just to have the added assurance.

Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
 
Well, it's just about the least expensive lens in the Canon Lineup. You really can't do much better than the list price. Personally I'd buy one new, just to have the added assurance.

Canon 50mm f/1.8 II

Oh dont worry i know where to find it knew ;)
 
I am fairly confident that you're not going to find it for much cheaper than 100 bucks. Maybe 90 or so? But is that $10 worth not having a new lens with a warranty? I guess that's for you to decide.
 
I am fairly confident that you're not going to find it for much cheaper than 100 bucks. Maybe 90 or so? But is that $10 worth not having a new lens with a warranty? I guess that's for you to decide.

True , just thought i'd give this a try.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom