SHaller TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2010 Messages 151 Reaction score 3 Location South Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #1 I'm looking to buy a good condition canon 70-200 2.8 non is for $1100. I'm pretty firm on the price because i have followed eBay auctions and it seems like thats the going rate and you dont have commission. I want to buy asap so let me know.
I'm looking to buy a good condition canon 70-200 2.8 non is for $1100. I'm pretty firm on the price because i have followed eBay auctions and it seems like thats the going rate and you dont have commission. I want to buy asap so let me know.
SHaller TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2010 Messages 151 Reaction score 3 Location South Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 I just purchased one so no longer interested