What's new

WTB Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L

LoganJ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for a new or like new Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L. Should come with lens hood, end caps, etc. Please PM me if you are selling one. Would prefer to deal local (I live in San Diego) and can pay full in cash. But if not that's OK and can pay via Paypal if that would work.

Thanks!
 
Anyone? :)
 
I'm looking for this one too... not very popular one it seems. Let me know if you find it somewhere for cheap. I saw a few on Amazon for $700 brand new
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom