What's new

WTB: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS

DerekSalem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
660
Reaction score
10
Location
Cleveland, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me start by saying I'm in the USAF and trying to get this lens before I ship (which could be anytime in the next month or 2). I'm trying to find a deal on it but I'm also trying to get it quickly, two things that are pretty hard to gel together sometimes lol Looking to find this lens in as good condition as possible. Either post here, PM me, or email at HotLeadSingerGuy@Gmail.com for the quickest reply. Thanks in advance!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom