What's new

WTB:Canon S3 IS or S5 IS

lburg1234

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
central virginia
FOUND (S3 IS)

Thanks!


Hello,

I am interested in buying a Canon S3 IS or S5 IS in reasonably good condition.

Please let me know what your asking price (including shipping to zip 24503) is. I would like to use Paypal for payment.

I have references on ebay and pentaxforums. Please contact me at:
mzaglam @ hotmail .com (no spaces).

Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
Hello,

I am interested in buying a Canon S3 IS or S5 IS in reasonably good condition.

Please let me know what your asking price (including shipping to zip 24503) is. I would like to use Paypal for payment.

I have references on ebay and pentaxforums. Please contact me at:
mzaglam @ hotmail .com (no spaces).

Thanks in advance!

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128964

I have one posted at the above link...but I want a postal money order (I ONLY use paypal to pay for stuff). I think My price is pretty reasonable.
 
Thanks for pointing to your ad. Your price seems to be fair considering the accessories but I want the camera only (and hope to pay a bit less) and prefer to pay via paypal. Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom