What's new

WTB!: CHEAP D90 BODY ONLY!

Did you check craiglist? I know national camera exchange has as least 3 from 650. kEH has bargain ones at 599 to like new at 650 as well
 
My buddy has one here in the states with ~6,000 actuations and original box and papers. He said he will sell it for $600+shipping to Canada, camera is actually sitting right next to my D300 right now.

-Kyle

[edit] almost forgot . . .

_KLH3230.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was going to suggest Craigslist but then there is so many people looking to scam... If you buy from Craigslist make sure to meet the guy in person :) just some advice.

Just emailed some guy in regards to gear and his answer was oh I just relocated to Toronto but if we make a deal through Ebay I would be covered up to 2000$ etc... seems as he has done this thing a few times before. I find it sickening.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom