What's new

WTB: D-slr starter kit...

MrMorrill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im looking for a Digital SLR starter kit which means im looking for a Cam Body, Lens, battery, memory card, and any other accesories you'd think of throwing in. Ive been looking at D40's and rebel Xt's i was wondering what you have to offer my max price is 600!
 
Im sorry its Usd.
 
i have a rebel 300D with 18-55 f/3.5-5.6, original box, and manuals for sale. ill let it go for 300. that would give you enough left over for a nice lense. message me if interested.
 
How worn out is it?
 
I've got a canon 20d i'm looking to get rid of with the ef-s 18-55 lens still have the box and manuals. pm me if you're interested. I dont have any pics but its in great condition.
 
What kind of price am i looking at? And will it come with battery, charger, manual? Basically the normal items that would be recieved when first buying the camera?
 
I've got a Sony Alpha A100K, I still have everything, box and all. Willing to sell less than your asking price. If your interested PM we can talk more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom