What's new

WTB: D90

Kirk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Location
Saint louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If You have a d90 or know anybody who has one and they are wanting to sell it, just let me know.
 
i know national camera exchange has 2 used right now. 1 for $699 and one for $750
 
Is the D90 any good? The wife was researching one last night on the internet. She has been using a Pentax and is looking to upgrade. We have a few old Nikon lenses which I assume may still fit and work on the modern DSLR cameras.
 
I love my D90, and I know most people who have them think they are great camera's
 
Your Fuji looks one heck of a camera and very impressive!! Thanks for the offer only its too pro spec and huge for her ! The D90 we feel will be quite advanced for us already. Not so up to date with digital compared to our film cameras at the moment :-)
 
Mrpink I've been trying to PM you a few times.
But I don't think it's working.
Can you PM me your email?
 
I may also be interested in the D90.
 
I am tempted to let the seller know but I am even more tempted to mind my own business.Ron G
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom