WTB: Honeymoon Photo shoot - Siesta Key, FL - August 19-26 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishguy0224

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well the title kind of lays it on the line. I have a friend in FL that i have asked, but while waiting for his reply, i would like to try and cover my bases. My (soon to be) wife and I would like to get some honeymoon style pictures while we are away on our honeymoon to Siesta Key, FL in 2 weeks. You know, the kind you see people get when they go away somewhere exotic... Anyhow, i figured there would be someone on here with experience in the field who is also in the area.

So in a run down:

-Looking for honeymoon style pictures
-Siesta Key, FL
-August 19 - 26 (anytime in there)
-Cheaper the better
-Must have a portfolio to show my fiance and i before we hire.

From one photographer to another, i would like a solid portfolio to see prior to working things out. As it is the week following my wedding and almost all money has been tapped out, the cheaper the better. You would be welcome to use all shots for your person portfolio. Just let me know if anyone is willing to work something our and we can go from there!

-Kyle

Congratulations!

Do "Solid Portfolio" and "Cheaper the better" go together? lol! ;)

hahaha thank you! More or less i just want someone who knows what they are doing. If they are able to work out a price with me that would be ideal is more or less what i mean. I just don't want to pay someone for sub par work. Ya know!?

I would think there is someone in the FL area on here!

I'll do it if you pay my plane flight and hotel expenses for a few days. :) Well, plus $500.

And yeah, sure, I'm serious. Why not? That probably totals up to actually a little less than I'd charge usually, plus I get to come hang out in FLA for a few days... maybe see the Aunt and my cousins. It'd be cool.

Impression Engineering

:)

jamesbjenkins said:
You pay for plane and hotel, and I'll be happy to do it. I have family in Sarasota and I know the area kinda well...

[email protected]

No fair taking my idea.

jamesbjenkins said:
You pay for plane and hotel, and I'll be happy to do it. I have family in Sarasota and I know the area kinda well...

[email protected]

No fair taking my idea.

Hmm, having a client fly you to their shooting destination........yeah, you're the first one with that idea. :sexywink:

I am on vacation that weekend.. and have a Condo on Sanibel Island. I could drive up... ;) (but I lack that solid portfolio of People shots because I stopped shooting people in the late 80's... Now I only shoot bugs, flowers and landscapes! The PEOPLE folder on my Flickr is fake... I made that up! ;) )

I am on vacation that weekend.. and have a Condo on Sanibel Island. I could drive up... ;) (but I lack that solid portfolio of People shots because I stopped shooting people in the late 80's... Now I only shoot bugs, flowers and landscapes! The PEOPLE folder on my Flickr is fake... I made that up! ;) )

Cgipson - Enjoy it here!

OP, if you want an engagement shoot I can provide to you local references or do it myself if I'm free. And if you want some studio pics of you too we can make that happen too, although you'll have to plan some time to drive to Tampa. With our white beaches here and sunsets facing into the gulf, our "outdoors" couples and model shoots are very commonly done and epic =)

Cgipson - Enjoy it here!

OP, if you want an engagement shoot I can provide to you local references or do it myself if I'm free. And if you want some studio pics of you too we can make that happen too, although you'll have to plan some time to drive to Tampa. With our white beaches here and sunsets facing into the gulf, our "outdoors" couples and model shoots are very commonly done and epic =)

It isn't locked in stone yet.. but hope to get there! If I can make it up Tampa way, I will give you a heads up before coming...

Cgipson - Enjoy it here!

It isn't locked in stone yet.. but hope to get there! If I can make it up Tampa way, I will give you a heads up before coming...

Now THAT would be awesome!!! Or an awesome excuse for me to take a motorcycle trip to Sanibel! Either way =)

Cgipson - Enjoy it here!

Now THAT would be awesome!!! Or an awesome excuse for me to take a motorcycle trip to Sanibel! Either way =)

Won't be Florida after all.. got a killer deal to Belize! So maybe I can make Tampa soon though...

Cgipson - Enjoy it here!

PMed you.

To the others, the idea was to see if there was local photogs in the area we are going to be in who would like a little side business or business to begin with. Please, if you have no interest in doing it, don't post. It is quite obvious i have no intention on flying anyone anywhere. If that was the case i would fly one of my friends down there.

Cgipson - Enjoy it here!

PMed you.

To the others, the idea was to see if there was local photogs in the area we are going to be in who would like a little side business or business to begin with. Please, if you have no interest in doing it, don't post. It is quite obvious i have no intention on flying anyone anywhere. If that was the case i would fly one of my friends down there.

No need to be rude! Think about it this way, every post is a BUMP, which keeps your post at the top of the list where it will be seen (hopefully by someone that can fulfill your needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back