WTB: Honeymoon Photo shoot - Siesta Key, FL - August 19-26 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you may have been serious in your offer, but when in my OP i state that money is tight, there is in no way implied that i am able to pay for someone to fly to me and pay for them in their hotel. In that sense, it would seem to me at least that i was being trolled. If you weren't, then i'm sorry if i came off rude. However, as i stated. Money is tight and i'm looking for someone who may be reasonably local to where we are going to be in FL.

Money being tight all depends on your perspective. Tight to one person could mean I'm down to my last dollar. Tight to someone else may mean I'm only carrying a grand in my pocket.

Yeah I don't quite see how it's quite obvious that you wouldn't fly someone down. For my part, I was serious, and it was just a creative way to get a photographer outside of your local options... And yes, the total cost to you would have been much reduced from my usual fee.

But whatever.

Good luck!

irishguy0224 said:
I understand you may have been serious in your offer, but when in my OP i state that money is tight, there is in no way implied that i am able to pay for someone to fly to me and pay for them in their hotel. In that sense, it would seem to me at least that i was being trolled. If you weren't, then i'm sorry if i came off rude. However, as i stated. Money is tight and i'm looking for someone who may be reasonably local to where we are going to be in FL.

Just saw this now... Explains it a bit more, I guess. Sounds like we're just out of your price range, which is cool. Didn't realize you were looking for someone doing it more casually.

Again, good luck with the wedding and such!

This entire thread is a fail.

The Buy/Sell forum, as stated in the forum description, is for buying and selling photographic equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back