What's new

WTB/ISO - Camera Gear Backpack

Msteelio91

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
435
Location
Washington, DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My trusty 'ol bag finally bit the dust so it's time for a new bag. If you have something collecting dust or you've been wanting to upgrade, let me know what you've got!

Looking for something big enough to hold a body, 2-3 lenses, tripod (external), some little stuff, and (optional) a small laptop or tablet.

Padded/sectional backpack style preferred but I'm open to other stuff.
 
I have a bag that can hold 2 Bodies, 1 large lens, 2 smaller lenses, flash, and then in the front it could hold tablet/laptop and inside top area batteries cleaning stuff, filters, and so on. Or in the main it hold 1 body, and more lenses. it's not a "large" Camera bag, but it does the trick if you don't need anything super big. I personally am looking to upgrade. I'm buying a D7100 soon and will keep my D3100 and with all kinds of stuff it's going to be too much. Currently in it are 1 Body, 1 big, 1 reg lens, and macro flash setup, extension tubes... Amazon.com : AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories - Black : Photographic Equipment Bags : Camera & Photo It's still in great condition. Let me know if you are interested. :)
 
I actually looked at this on amazon and considered it. Amazon Prime makes everything look better though haha. I'll be in touch if no one else chimes in.
 
Alright sounds good. It actually is a very good bag.
 
Once you get the bag and you decide you don't like it I would like to recommend the Lowepro Flipside 400 AW, this bag is a very similar in size, actually a hair bigger :) and there are some reputable sellers on eBay listing them brand new (the 500aw was released) for less than you paid for the Case Logic, some even sold for under $50 they were like $200 when they first came out! ... You'll be surprised how good LowePro bags are. I have mine for a couple of years now and I'm thoroughly pleased with how well it stood up over the years, it looks almost new :) no issues what so ever. Well padded, all weather, large enough for your needs, very customizable etc check it out! Oh and I hear Lowepro customer service is 2nd to none.
http://store.lowepro.com/backpacks/flipside-400-aw
 
Amazon basics bag owner, traveled all over Europe over two weeks, it's been great.

i know you got one, just wanted to put that out there for others if they are interested.
 
Once you get the bag and you decide you don't like it I would like to recommend the Lowepro Flipside 400 AW, this bag is a very similar in size, actually a hair bigger :) and there are some reputable sellers on eBay listing them brand new (the 500aw was released) for less than you paid for the Case Logic, some even sold for under $50 they were like $200 when they first came out! ... You'll be surprised how good LowePro bags are. I have mine for a couple of years now and I'm thoroughly pleased with how well it stood up over the years, it looks almost new :) no issues what so ever. Well padded, all weather, large enough for your needs, very customizable etc check it out! Oh and I hear Lowepro customer service is 2nd to none.
http://store.lowepro.com/backpacks/flipside-400-aw

...Thanks? First off I decided I don't like the idea of having the take the bag completely off to get anything out, the reversed zipper is not appealing to me. Second the Case Logic has a 25 year warranty, ease of access which is important to me, the same weather hood as the LowePro, and just big enough for my needs.


Amazon basics bag owner, traveled all over Europe over two weeks, it's been great.

i know you got one, just wanted to put that out there for others if they are interested.

I don't doubt it! It does look pretty good and I was considering it for some time, I just decided to get something a little more fitting to what I'll be using it for.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom