WTB: Lightly Used Nikon 16-85mm lens

NikonRookie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

Looking to get something a little more versatile than the kit lens that came with my D5000. Any help, or a point in the right direction to get a good deal on this lens is appreciated.

Thanks

Someone here must have received a nice fast lens for Christmas to replace their 16-85mm.................

Willing to pay fair price for a lens that was well cared for.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the heads up.........I was actually eye-balling that one and missed it earlier today. I would have bid on it sooner had I known it was a member of the forum that was selling it. Congrats on the sale!

Last edited:
I might have one for sale soon.

I've taken extremely good care of it as well.

Depends on if I can bring myself to pull the trigger on the 24-70 f/2.8

There is a used 24-70 at a very reputable shop near me. Looks like it is in really nice condition. I think the price was in the $1,500 range......may be slightly negotiable. PM me for shop info if you are interested. You know you are :D

There is a used 24-70 at a very reputable shop near me. Looks like it is in really nice condition. I think the price was in the $1,500 range......may be slightly negotiable. PM me for shop info if you are interested. You know you are :D

Still looking to buy a PRISTINE Nikon 16-85mm VRII ??

I'm about to put it up for sale on multiple forums. PM me if you are interested.

Hi,

Your timing is just a few days too late. I bought a 16-85mm on ebay last week, and just opened the box today to try it out. Looks like a keeper.

Good luck with the sale.

Hi,

Your timing is just a few days too late. I bought a 16-85mm on ebay last week, and just opened the box today to try it out. Looks like a keeper.

Good luck with the sale.

Not a problem. Thought I would give you a shot first.

Glad you found a good copy as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back