What's new

WTB: Lightsphere

niccig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I've been wanting to try out a Lightsphere II clear, but I've read conflicting opinions on whether it's a neat tool or overpriced tupperware. $55 with shipping seems a lot to spend to see if I like it (no one I know has one that I can test-drive), so I'm trying to find a good deal on one. Anyone here hate yours and just want it out of your bag? I'd be looking for the P1 size.

Thanks!
 
Found on another board!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom