WTB: mbd10 grip

osirus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
If anyone has one of these laying about not being used and wants to sell, how much?

I went with something like this for my D90 which was $40. Could not be happier and had it delivered in 4 business days. Also added an aftermarket battery for 6$ and could not be happier.

I was quoted $250 from my local dealer for a genuine Nikon D90 grip and battery so this purchase seemed way better.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i was thinking of getting a 3rd party grip, but then read some reviews and since the d700 + a 14-24, or 24-70 lens is so heavy, and the 3rd party grips are made of a cheaper plastic, they were saying when you have it on a tripod the weight will be pulling on the connection between the grip and camera nd you can actually see it seperating, as if one day its just going to pop out sending the camera tumbling to the ground.

Hmm assuming any grip is held in place by one screw in the middle, I cant see how what you stated only applies to third party grips. The plastic used in the grips seems to be quite strong, so b4 it flexes or bends I think it would just snap off if that was the case.

Here is a review for the Meike MB-D10 grip.

Most reactions

Back