What's new

WTB : Nikon 2X Teleconverter

Marc-Etienne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
463
Reaction score
7
Location
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to improve the range of my digiscopy. I'm looking for an old (good condition) Nikon manual teleconverter. Please older photographers, go trough your dusty gear and see if you wouldn't want to sell me your manual teleconverter not used in years. I don't need it to be autofocus, because I'll add it to a fully manual telescope.

Thanks
 
Ok, do you have some details? Model? Condition? Price?
BTW, Is Tom R stands for Tom Rutledge?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom