What's new

WTB Nikon 55-200 VR &/OR Nikon SB-600

Gregoryniss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for either at a good price. Let me know what you've got!

Greg
 
i saw them at Circuit City for 150 brand new.
 
... no way. I'm gonna have to go check that out today. Thanks!



.. now i'm gonna be broke haha
 
I might be selling my 55-200mm VR, it is in really good shape, I am not 100% I am going to sell it but if you express interest I probably will
 
My Circuit City was selling it for $209 discounted from $300 :(


I just found a factory refurbished 55-200mm VR lens for $140 on Amazon (selling through Cameta Cameras), so I ordered that one. Thanks for the interest from everyone.

To anyone else looking for this lens, check it out! maybe they have more than 1 in stock.

Greg
 
Last edited:
I might be selling my 55-200mm VR, it is in really good shape, I am not 100% I am going to sell it but if you express interest I probably will
What would be the price point for that lens (its in the back of the pack to get bought though)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom