WTB: Nikon D1H

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone? Please make an offer.

i was looking to buy, and i just got one =)

D1H is i believ 2.6 mp and the D2H is 4mp. I happen to be looking more for a D2Hs.

Its 2.7mp, and it comes today!

Soooo....

It came in today, Its an AWESOME camera. Super duper fast. HUGE step up from my d40x in terms of settings and such. I look forward to using it with my 70-200mm when it comes in.

I think that my next camera will be a D2/1H......big step up from D40 and great fps for shooting BMX

I think that my next camera will be a D2/1H......big step up from D40 and great fps for shooting BMX

Exact reason i got one. I really dont think you will will any happier with the d2h over the d1h. Put the money into some nice glass. The FPS is CRAZY compared to d40. Not only is the fps faster but it keeps focus better which eliminates annoying pauses during a shot sequence when your camera stops to regain focus. The extra shutter button is also a great feature to have. Another thing is i get awesome shots at iso 1600.

At first i thought i wouldnt be able to handle all the controls but within a few hours i had a hand on most basic functions.

The main advantage of the d2h is the Megapixels and better noise control. Although if you were serious into the D2H ide go for the D2Hs.

Although im a cheap ass and I dont care for the improvements.
Also planning to get one for Skate/BMX photography.
How are the pictures? got any samples up yet? Love to see them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back