WTB: Nikon D7000 - body only or with 18-200mm or 85mm f1.8

when I pm him that I have a d7:er:000 & 18-200mm he told me in a pm that he bought a d7000 already, I guess he's fast :(

I guess we need to hack into your PM account then...........

Tough crowd here :)

I was hoping this thread would just die but like a zombie it keeps coming back.. To be clear, I posted an this listing for a D7000 but didnt buy one until almost a week later and the thread was updated within 24 hours of me buying it. Sparky had PM'd me about a D7000 he had for sale, I think that is where the confusion came from.. A day or so after I posted this thread Sparky PM'd me about one he had for sale. It was priced well but at the time I had seen one on craigslist that was local to me in NJ that caught my interest, mostly because it was local. It took a few days to see it but it didnt pan out as it was dinged up. After the local one didnt pan out I found one on Cameta for a great price but it didnt list a shutter count. I had left a message and they called me back while I was working on the roof doing an AC install, the shutter count was 2000 so I gave the guy my cc number. Considering I was up 3 or 4 stories high on a roof I didnt go whip out my ipad and update this thread. I apolgize for that. Not long after that I got a PM from Richichi about his D7000 and lens. I had my cell on me but not my ipad so I messaged him back to ask some questions about his lens and I let him know I had ordered my D7000. He made the valid critique that I should update the thread and I think he posted in there that I bought the D7000.

This thread needs to die... Especially when someone searches D7000 in the for sale this thread pops up before the two threads that you guys both have nice D7000s for sale
If anyone else is looking for a D7000 check these two threads outs. Richichi has a really nice price on a full setup with a grip and a 35mm 1.8 and a optinional 18-200mm. Sparky's deal is for a low for a low shutter count body. Both of these are worth checking out. I will give them both a bump and hope this thread dies..

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...on-mb-d11-battery-grip-nikon-35mm-f-1-8g.html - Richichi
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/328394-sale-nikon-d7000-body.html - Sparky

Most reactions

New Topics

Back