WTB: Nikon D90, fast telephoto lens

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for a Nikon D90 (or 300(s) if the price is right.

Also looking for a sigma 70-200 2.8 macro HSM II, or possibly a 300 f/4.

Total budget is $1300 at this time. I'm watching eBay closely but if you guys know of anything or have anything, let me know.

Getting back in the swing of things?

Yepp. Tax return coming shortly, and It looks like I'll be getting a contract to shoot stock car racing every Saturday night from may to August, so I'm gonna need my 70-200 again lol.

I could sell my D90, ~3300 clicks, excellent condition. it also has a grip, 2 batteries, 2 chargers, and a release cable (all that stuff is original nikon stuff)...I'd take $750 + shipping for it all....shoot me a message if you're interested, I can get pics of it when I get home if you want.

Good for you!

Aloicious said:
I could sell my D90, ~3300 clicks, excellent condition. it also has a grip, 2 batteries, 2 chargers, and a release cable (all that stuff is original nikon stuff)...I'd take $750 + shipping for it all....shoot me a message if you're interested, I can get pics of it when I get home if you want.

Thanks man, but $750 is a little more than I can afford on it considering I already have a grip that will fit it from my d80.

I just found a d90 locally for $650 and it includes a 55-200 VR lens that I can sell, so I'm essentially getting the body for $500 or less once I sell the lens.

Thanks anyway though man!

no problem. sounds like a fun gig, you should post some pics from the races if you can.

Oh I plan on posting pics, trust me :)

Hey Destin glad to hear things have gotten better Good luck with the new Gig brother.

....ya doin' the roundy's at lancaster,by any chance????...good luck with your search,and your gig!!

ratssass said:
....ya doin' the roundy's at lancaster,by any chance????...good luck with your search,and your gig!!

Nope but that would be awesome eventually. It's not a sure thing yet but It looks like I have a good chance to shoot at raceway 5 (formerly the genesee speedway) in Batavia.

Most reactions

Back