What's new

WTB Nikon Fe or Fm or Fe/Fm2

GoonjoshGoon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys looking in to purchasing my first 35mm camera. If you have any of those models or any other nikon models you think i may be interested in offer up. I would like to purchase one that comes with a lens since i dont have one at the moment. Also camera must be in good working condition i dont want one that is only good for parts
 
Hey, I've still got my N2020 up for sale if you're interested, everything works great on it.
Let me know.
Link
 
No thanks thats not really what im looking for.

Bump, come on people who has Fe's and Fm's for sale?
 
Check ebay. I got a nice FE (Body only) for $45 del'd. Great camera. Good luck.
 
i got a nice FE with brand new foam and zero dust inside and out for 100 cnd. its a wonderfull camera!
 
"Del'd" is delivered. Camera was $35 and $10 for shipping. The FE really is a neat camera. I love the match needle metering.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom