What's new

WTB Nikon MB-D11

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking to purchase a grip for my D7000 that is in good shape. Please send me a pm if you have one for sale! Thank you.

Zach
 
Hi just an FYZI, I was able to pick up a good one on eBay for $139 Shipped.
So keep your eye on eBay anf Fred Mirander (there is one there now for $150
Good Luck !!
 
Thank you. For some reason those two sites completely slipped my mind. I found one on my local CL for 100 I messaged the guy as soon as I saw it and unfortunately he sold it.
 
Found one local Please remove.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom