wdahm519

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I need a fisheye lens that fits the OM System. Should be in "used" price, not too expensive. I can get one for about $400 so hopefully much less than that.

It doesnt need to be a great one, just an okay one, for practice/fun. Shoot me what you've got, the worst I can say is no thanks.

-Werner

Zuiko fisheyes are quite rare and usually quite expensive (particularly the 8mm). $400 for a 16mm seems to be a reasonable price to me. An alternative would be to buy a russian lens (Zenitar 16mm or Peleng 8mm) from this site. The quality is probably not as good as the Zuiko's but from what I read on the Internet they are not too bad.

Well yeah thats why I was hoping someone had one of those russian lenses that fits the OM System, but for even cheaper than what the new price would be, maybe $100-$150 at most.

Its not absurb, Ive bought all my lenses used and havent payed more than $100 for one yet. I know fisheye is a bit more specialized and expensive however, thats why I am willing to pay a little over $100 for one.

Im just picking up photography and wanted to play around with a fisheye, so quality isnt hugely important.

Thanks for the website though. Ive seen that one before, and will use it as a backup incase I need to buy one new.

EDIT: If anyone needs one, I have a used JCPenney Multi-Coated OPtics 52ø 1:1.28 28mm Lens for a Pentax. I would let it go for really cheap. Its old and my Pentax died long ago. Right now its being used as a paperweight.

Most reactions

Back