G gwlegate1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2012 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Jun 21, 2012 #1 I'm wanting to buy a mini tt1 and/or flex tt5 if anyone has either or multiple for sale.
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2012 #2 Good luck finding thise. I found mine uber-cheap on the Craigslist. I won't sell either of mine. Paired with speedlights or studio monolights I'm getting some crazy mad outdoor shutter sync speeds =)
Good luck finding thise. I found mine uber-cheap on the Craigslist. I won't sell either of mine. Paired with speedlights or studio monolights I'm getting some crazy mad outdoor shutter sync speeds =)
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2012 #3 I agree.. people that use them, don't sell them. Most people who buy them use them. I have rarely seen them for sale used..
I agree.. people that use them, don't sell them. Most people who buy them use them. I have rarely seen them for sale used..