What's new

WTB: RRS BMBD11-L L-bracket for D7000

fotomonkey

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
278
Reaction score
103
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now that I have a D7000 and the battery grip I really need to get a L bracket. I've got them on every other body and I just can't live w/o one. If you've got a RRS bracket you want to unload let me know. Normally I wouldn't be opposed to Kirk but it's my understanding that the Kirk doesn't allow you access to the side port and I use a remote shutter a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom