theSTZombie
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2011
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Rochester, NY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey all,
I am after a Sony A7 with the original kit lens.
Slightly used condition is ok, please let me know what you have.
Payment via PayPal.
I am selling a Canon 7D body in a separate thread. If interested in trade, we can work something out. FS: Canon 7D Body *Great Condition* | Photography Forum
I know I have a low post-count here but that's because I don't visit often. Here's my eBay feedback for some reference: awan109 on eBay
Let me know what you have!
-Anthony
I am after a Sony A7 with the original kit lens.
Slightly used condition is ok, please let me know what you have.
Payment via PayPal.
I am selling a Canon 7D body in a separate thread. If interested in trade, we can work something out. FS: Canon 7D Body *Great Condition* | Photography Forum
I know I have a low post-count here but that's because I don't visit often. Here's my eBay feedback for some reference: awan109 on eBay
Let me know what you have!
-Anthony
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.