J Jace TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2011 Messages 210 Reaction score 12 Location Chicago, Il Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2012 #1 I can't seem to find one anywhere on ebay or Clist, and my rechargeable batteries are basically dead. If you have one laying around,I'd love to take it off your hands!
I can't seem to find one anywhere on ebay or Clist, and my rechargeable batteries are basically dead. If you have one laying around,I'd love to take it off your hands!
D davisphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 343 Reaction score 49 Location Portsmouth, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 3, 2012 #2 Damn, I just threw out my dead Sunpak 555, I would have sent it to you!
J Jace TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2011 Messages 210 Reaction score 12 Location Chicago, Il Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Damn that sucks. =/