What's new

WTB: Tokina 11-16 nikon somewhat good condition

andrewleephoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
117
Reaction score
2
Location
Cupertino, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a tokina 11-16 nikon mount for about $570 or less. It has to be in good condition please post pics if interested in selling me the lens.

Pm me for any quetions, thanks!
 
I have this lens in mint condition as it has seen far less use than I expected when I bought it (new). Could not let it go for less than $650 plus shipping though. Pretty awesome lens, hope you can find a steal somewhere!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom