What's new

WTB: Tokina 11-16mm Nikon

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
9
Location
Corydon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for one, I'll have to check my funds before purchase but please MSSG me with your best price and condition.

Thanks
 
There are a few for sale on fredmiranda
 
I have just purchased the Tokina 11-16MM, and regardless of the position of the focus ring, it will not autofocus on my Nikon D3100. Once I mount the lens the camera is instantly switched to MF. I'm wondering if I have my AF setting in the camera set to something that the lens doesn't support. Any idea?

Thanks.
 
^ your camera doesn't have a built in motor and neither does the lens so it won't auto focus
 
I have a tokina 11-16 for sale. pm me if youre still interested in purchasing one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom