What's new

WTB Tokina AF 17mm for CANON mount.

joey23st

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Hi guys. My second post here so bear with me ^_^. I realized you guys have a Buy/Sell section here, so I figured I'd put up something I've been looking for for a little bit.

I'm looking for a Tokina AT-X Pro AF 17mm...I've been looking around for a bit, but the best I can find were a few (the AF and even older non AF) for nikon mounts. If anyone has one they're willing to part with a Canon mount, just tell me how much. ^_^

Thanks for looking.

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom