dustin0479 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 10, 2010 Messages 227 Reaction score 9 Location Delaware Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2010 #1 Post any heads you are selling. Would prefer a ballhead but keeping an open mind.
D danielsupertramp TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 30, 2010 #2 I don't have a picture of it, but I'll post an amazon link to the same head. Its a Bogen 3025 head. I'll sell it for $25 plus shipping. Amazon.com: Bogen - Manfrotto 3025 3D Junior Head - Supports 6.7 lbs: Camera & Photo
I don't have a picture of it, but I'll post an amazon link to the same head. Its a Bogen 3025 head. I'll sell it for $25 plus shipping. Amazon.com: Bogen - Manfrotto 3025 3D Junior Head - Supports 6.7 lbs: Camera & Photo