What's new

WTB used Canon 16-35mm f4L IS

chopzz13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
I am looking for a used Canon 16-35mm f4L IS - Just looking to save as much $$ as possible, I avoid retail cost like the plague . I would be willing to buy straight up if the price is right but I do have a 16-35mm 2.8 II if you are looking to trade (preferred) for the same lens with an extra stop of aperture . let me know! I would be willing to ship items but would prefer local trade/transaction - I am in Phoenix, AZ.

send me PM if interested in unloading your f4
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom