WTB: Used Canon Rebel XT

righteous_bucks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I'm looking for a used Canon Rebel XT. I've searched around and decided this would make a good first SLR camera :) I'm pretty low on cash though, so I'm not looking for any lens yet too, just the camera body (and the battery, charger, and cables of course). I'm looking to spend a little over $200, that might be a stretch, but hopefully someone will be willing to help out a beginner on a tight budget! :)

Ok, other than a Rebel XT, I'm also interested in a 10d, 20d, or Rebel XS. I'm still looking for a nice beginner camera that I can learn with, so if anyone can help out that would be awesome. :) I can go as much as $250, I know that's probably low, but I just want the body for now, and that's all I can really afford at the moment :/

Also, if anyone can suggest any other digital slr cameras I could look for that are about the same as the ones I listed and I can find for a good price, that would be great too!

If I was in a financial position to upgrade I'd be happy to help you out. Although, I would tell you to try and find an XS. Reason being the LCD on the XT is a measly 1" and as I recall the XS is at least 2". I'm surprised I can see anything on my screen. Unfortunately $250 isn't gonna get you much even for the XT body alone. I'd tell you (if you can) wait a while and save up another $150 or so. That'll put you in range to buy a nice used model.

Good luck to ya though :)

I have one right now that I can sell, but i'm waiting for a guy to give me another message via facebook. If that does not work out I'd be able to sell you one for $200

Most reactions

Back