OrionsByte
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2010
- Messages
- 1,500
- Reaction score
- 261
- Location
- N. California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I have a used Canon 420EX that I'd like to sell because I don't use my Canon camera anymore (my old G3). It's in great condition and still works just fine.
I have the original box, original manuals, the case, the stand, and I'll even throw in the off-camera cord that I bought for it. The cord allows you to get the flash about an arm's length from the camera.
I've seen the 420EX going on eBay for around $100, and the shoe cord going for around $20. If anyone on TPF would like it, I'll sell the whole package for $75 plus shipping. Send me a PM or post here.
I have the original box, original manuals, the case, the stand, and I'll even throw in the off-camera cord that I bought for it. The cord allows you to get the flash about an arm's length from the camera.
I've seen the 420EX going on eBay for around $100, and the shoe cord going for around $20. If anyone on TPF would like it, I'll sell the whole package for $75 plus shipping. Send me a PM or post here.