WTS: Canon EOS 5D :) $1,350

Moon Baby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hai,

I am currently putting my super duper awesome 5D classic up for sale.

I bought it from B&H photo in late May of 2008. It has about 6.7k clicks.

It's in excellent, clean condition minus a tiny scuff on the rear LCD which isn't visible when viewing pictures or taking them (durr!) It may have a few specs on the viewfinder but it won't effect iq. I'll be cleaning it out tomorrow as I am OCD about dust...

I am putting the money towards a 5D Mark II upgrade. The main reason is higher megapixels would benefit me when shooting for commercial clients and the increased ISO sensitivity.

It comes with the original box and accessories plus an additional 3rd party battery and 2 remote shutters with bulb functions (wired & wireless)

I'm also throwing in my super soft neck strap as I gave the original one to a weird friend. There should also be a $100 Canon certificate in the box as well. You can use it towards repairs, cleaning...etc.

The price includes paypal'd & standard shipping. You can find me on POTN under EOSBoy for post reference.

Check out my Flickr for additional pictures taken with the 5D.

4162060342_481668d432_b.jpg

Edit:

I got a bonus at work so now I can drop the price of the 5D to $1,300 which includes 3% paypal fee + shipping OR $1,250 and you provide the 3% Paypal fee + shipping.

Last edited:
is the price firm, or negotiable?

Most reactions

Back